1) Go to MYNIC Domain Management System Here.
Alternativaly, you may use SELFCARE Portal Here.
2) Enter your login details and click“Login”.
Note: If you have lost your Username or Password, please click on the "Forget Username" and "Forget Password" link to retrieve.
Please refer to the following articles for the procedures.
.my DOMAIN REGISTRY (MYNIC): Retrieving Username for .MY Domain
.my DOMAIN REGISTRY (MYNIC): Retrieving Password for .MY Domain
3) Hover your cursor to “Domain Name” and click on “Modify Domain”.
4) Enter “[Domain Name]” (without domain extension) and select your domain extension under “[Domain Extension]”. Click "Search".
5) Under “Search Results”, tick the domain you want to modify and click “Modify”.
6) Choose “Add / Remove / Change Name Server”.
7) Tick the name server that you would like to update.
8) Enter the new name server under “Change to:”.
9) Click on “Modify” button.
10) Two Factor Authentication is required. A TAC form will be pop up. Select the registered mobile number to receive a TAC number via SMS.
Note: Refer HERE for Mynic Two Factor Authentication Configuration.
11) You will receive a TAC via SMS from MYNIC. Enter the TAC number and click the CONTINUE button.
12) An email notification will be sent to your email. You may also view the new name server at MYNIC Whois.
The new pair of DNS has been successfully modified. Please allow 3-4 hours for the DNS propagation period.
Note: You do agree with MYNIC Policy & Procedure HERE.