1. Login to your client area http://cloud.exabytes.com/mypanel/index.php?/clientarea/
You should receive an email from email@example.com with subject Welcome to Portal. Within this email there will be your login and password included. If you have trouble finding your password you can reset your password through the link below. http://cloud.exabytes.com/mypanel/index.php?/root&action=passreminder
2. After you login to the client area, dashboard will be your main page. And it contain all the information on all your cloud account with Exabytes Network.
3. Click on manage that is located in Flexi Cloud Nodes. After that click on add new server.
4. It will load a page where you can configure your OS and spec. Please note Windows server need at least 20GB of Hard Disk Space.
Zone - Is where you choose your OS zone as in Windows or Linux
Hostname - Is where you name your Virtual Machine
Operating System - Is where you choose your OS type as in Windows or Linux (When your zone had choose Linux, you are unable to select Windows)
Distribution - Windows version or Type of Linux depending on what you had choose on your zone
OS Templete - Is where you choose your OS Templete Exabytes Provided.
Example Linux RHEL Distribution:
Example Windows Server 2008 version
Password - Is where you key in your administrator or root password for your Virtual Machine.The password must have AT LEAST a minimum of 10 uppercase, lowercase, symbol and alphanumeric characters eg. 73W<QesXtg
RAM - You can choose the RAM size by dragging the bar or by key in the amount at the end of the bar.
CPU Cores - You can choose the CPU cores by dragging the bar or by key in the amount at the end of the bar.
CPU priority - You set the CPU priority by dragging the bar.
Disk Space - You can choose the Hard Disk space by dragging the bar or by key in the amount at the end of the bar.
Swap Disk Space - It is only applicable to Linux Virtual Machine. You can choose the Swap Disk space by dragging the bar or by key in the amount at the end of the bar.
5. After you had configured your OS and spec click on Create Virtual Machine at the bottom center of the page. And you had created your virtual machine on Flexi Cloud Node.
If you are facing any difficulties on setup your Virtual Server you can contact us via steps at URL below: