How to Setup an IMAP account on Outlook 2007
Modified on: Tue, 30 Jun, 2020 at 10:38 AM
This tutorial assumes that you’ve already created your new email account in your web hosting, typically through your hosting control panel. Now let’s learn how to setup that new email account in Outlook 2007.
1. Start by clicking the Tools > Account Settings
2. The Email Accounts window appears.
3. Click the New button.
4. Enter the Name as you would like it to appear in the From field of outgoing emails.
5. Then enter your new Email Address and Password.
6. Tick the Manually configure server settings or additional server types checkbox. Click Next.
7. Ensure the Internet Email option is selected. Then click Next again.
8. Choose IMAP for Account Type under Server Information.
Now enter your Incoming and Outgoing servers setting in their respective text boxes.