1. Launch your Microsoft Outlook 2019.
2. From Top left menu, click on FILE > make sure that Info is selected on the left> click on Add Account.
3. Enter your full email address > click on "Advanced options" > tick "Let me set up my account manually".
Then click Connect.
4. Choose account type, select POP.
8. Enter password for your email address then Click Connect.
9. Account setup is complete. Check the checkbox if you want to setup outlook mobile on phone then click Done.
Your email account now is ready to use.
Note: If you wish to edit the Account Setting , you may proceed with below step
1. File> Account Setting> Click on your email address> Repair.
2. Click Advanced Options > Let me repair my account manually.
Then click Repair.
3. Ensure that the settings for Incoming and Outgoing are correct. If it is wrong, update accordingly.
4. Once all the details are updated, click Repair.
You are done. Your email has been added to Outlook 2019!