QUIC.Cloud CDN is required for certain optimization feature such as Image Optimization by conversion of JPG images into web optimized WEBP images.
1. Login to your WordPress site admin dashboard
2. Go to LiteSpeed Cache plugin > General.
3. Click on Request Domain Key, then set the Server IP address. Finally, click on Save Changes at the bottom of the page.
**Note: The Server IP address can be identified from your Plesk > Websites & Domains at the bottom of your domain section **
4. Allow up to 15 minutes for the Domain Key request to complete.
5. Once the request is successful, you will see the domain key being entered in the field masked with asterisks.