When you send a campaign you will have an option to post the campaign to Twitter. If you enabled this feature a Twitter post will be posted when the sending is completed with the subject of the email and a link to view the campaign.
How to set up:
1) Log into your EBuzzzz management panel according to the URL that provided in the welcome email.
2) Click “Lists” and choose the list you want to apply then click “Edit”.
3) Click on “External” and go to Twitter area.
4) Under Notification Service, tick “Twitter” and fill in your Twitter account detail.
5) Click “Update” to save it.
You will always have the option to choose whether or not to post a campaign to Twitter when sending each campaign.