- Windows Version (Client Only)
- Linux (RedHat/CentOS/Fedora) Version (Client Only)
- Mac (Intel) Version (Client Only)
Here are the steps to install CloudStore on your Windows machine :
1. Download the CloudStore Installer from the above URL.
2. Run “CloudStore_4_2_0_SP_Client_Only.exe”.
3. Once the CloudStore installed. Go to the web console http://localhost:6060/ to authenticate with the CloudStore central server. Use the default username and password “admin” / “admin”.
4. Time zone settings
6. Can start to use the service.
Note : Click the picture to see it in its original size.