If you have install multiple WordPress instances on your WordPress hosting with the default installation mode, it becomes complicated when coming for the management as it's labeled as "My CMS".
You can either make your installation during your custom WordPress installation or make the changes by renaming it through the following steps.
1. Begin by login to your client area portal in order to access to your WordPress control panel.
2. Once you are on your WordPress Control Panel dashboard, you will see the following if you have installed multiple WordPress instances.
3. Click on the "My CMS" link.
4. Click on the Preferences button in order to customize the installation name.
5. Update "Site Name" to a naming that allow you to identify the installation easily. Click OK when you are done to make the changes.
6. Once the changes applied, your dashboard will reflect the Site name as you have configured.