- Log into Plesk
- In the left sidebar, click WordPress. The WordPress Toolkit page appears.
- On the tab, you can manage your WordPress installations
- On the tab you can manage WordPress plugins:
- On the Themes tab you can manage WordPress themes:
- Log in to Plesk
- In the left sidebar, click Websites & Domains
- Scroll to the management area for the domain where WordPress is installed.
- Click any of the following options in the toolbar:
*For detail guide may refer to https://www.wpexplorer.com/wordpress-toolkit-plesk-guide/