In the Cyber Protection console, you can manage workloads and plans, change the protection settings, configure reports, or check the backup storage.
The Cyber Protection console provides access to additional services or features, such as File Sync & Share or Antivirus and Antimalware protection, Patch management, Device control, and Vulnerability assessment. The type and number of these services and features vary according to your Cyber Protection license.
To check the dashboard with the most important information about your protection, go to Monitoring > Overview.
The upper row shows the current statistics:
- Backed up today – the sum of recovery point sizes for the last 24 hours
- Malware blocked – the number of currently active alerts about malware blocked
- URLs blocked – the number of currently active alerts about URLs blocked
- Existing vulnerabilities – the number of currently existing vulnerabilities
- Patches ready to install – the number of currently available patches to be installed
The lower row shows the overall statistics:
- The compressed size of all backups
- The accumulated number of blocked malware across all machines
- The accumulated number of blocked URLs across all machines
- The accumulated number of discovered vulnerabilities across all machines
- The accumulated number of installed updates/patches across all machines