Products & Services Submit a ticket My Tickets
Selamat datang
Masuk  Mendaftar

Exciting Changes: MYNIC's Global Leap & Enhanced Domain Services

**Check out what's new in MYNIC's latest updates and Exabytes' Enhanced Domain Services

Dear valued customers,

Warmest greetings from Exabytes!

We  are thrilled to announce a significant milestone in MYNIC's journey  towards globalization. MYNIC has successfully completed the system  migration to a new registry system, marking a crucial step in enhancing  domain services and expanding its global reach.

As an accredited partner of MYNIC, Exabytes will migrate to a new registry  system effective July 25, 2024. Here are some of the exciting updates  and improvements you can look forward to:

1. Discontinuation of MYNIC Selfcare Portal: The MYNIC Selfcare Portal is no longer available for domain modifications. You can now manage your .MY domains through the Exabytes Billing System. For more details, please refer here.

2. Introducing Auto-Renew Grace Period (ARGP): For new .MY domain lifecycle, please refer to the attachment below. For a comprehensive understanding, please refer here.

3. Change of Registrant:  Updating registrant details is now considered a change of information  and no longer incurs any charges. For instructions on how to change  registrant/domain contact details, please refer here.

4. Domain Transfer Between Registrars:  Transferring a domain now requires an authorization code (also known as  an EPP code). Domain transfers include a one-year domain renewal and  come with applicable charges. For more details, please refer here.

We are committed to continually enhancing our services to better serve  you. For further assistance, please feel free to contact us at [email protected].

Best Regards,
Exabytes Customer Success Team

Masuk atau Mendaftar untuk berkomentar