Scheduled Weekly Maintenance - Smartermail version updating
Time: 10:50 PM MDT
Smartermail new patches of this week: Version 16.3.6535 has been updated.
Time: 10:30 PM MDT
Smartermail new patches of this week: Version 16.3.6530 has been updated.
Time: 10:10 PM MDT
Smartermail new patches of this week: Version 16.3.6522 has been updated.
Time: 11:40 PM MDT
Smartermail new patches of this week: Version 16.3.6508 has been updated.
Date: 20th Oct 2017
Time: 11:40 PM MDT
Smartermail new patches of this week: Version 16.3.6496 has been updated.
Time: 02:03 AM MDT
Smartermail new patches of this week: Version 16.3.6488 has been updated.
Date: 22nd Sep 2017
Time: 09.00 AM MDT
Smartermail new patches of this week: Version 16.3.6474 has been updated.
Date: 25th Aug 2017
Time: 03:00 AM MDT
SmarterMail new patches of this week: Version 16.2.6442 has been updated.
Date: 04th Aug 2017
Time: 04:05 AM MDT
SmarterMail new patches of this week: Version 16.1.6425 has been updated.
Date: 1st July 2017
Time: 02.00 AM MDT
SmarterMail new patches of this week: Version 16.0.6390 has been updated.
Dear Valued Customers,
*** All client mail service host under Windows shared hosting will be affected ***
Date: Every Saturday
Time: 1:00 AM - 4.00 AM MDT
ETA : 30 minutes per server
Smartermail is our default webmail for all Windows shared hosting plan.
Our vendor: Smartertools release new patches weekly and our team will apply the updating during Saturday.
Here is the latest 16l.x Release Note:
Version 16.0.6376 (Jun 16, 2017)
- Changed: Added ".log" to Windows Defender exceptions list.
- Changed: Downloadable files are now streamed instead of buffered, for better performance.
- Changed: Email attachments now use A tags so user can right-click and use "Save Link As..." option versus opening the attachment in a new window.
- Changed: Updated the auto-login script.
- Fixed: A draft being added via IMAP does not get reflected to web interface without a browser refresh.
- Fixed: An email message with a BASE tag overrides the API urls which prevents sending replies.
- Fixed: Average hardware usage report always shows memory usage at 0%.
- Fixed: Cannot sort mailing list subscribers by bounces.
- Fixed: Cannot view raw content of messages in shared folders.
- Fixed: Changing a domain path, then renaming the domain, moves the domain back to the default domain directory.
- Fixed: Conference rooms would show non-organizer attendees as having reserved the rooms.
- Fixed: Deleting and moving progress modal in web interface does not appear for Deleted and Junk-email items.
- Fixed: Emails that are marked as deleted via IMAP are being included in the unread message count.
- Fixed: Encoded email metadata is not being decoded for messages in folders shared with full control.
- Fixed: Field auto-population for certain fields happening on Chrome.
- Fixed: File storage is failing to load for non en-US locale servers.
- : Importing users from LDAP does not retain the Display Name.
- Fixed: Importing users from LDAP with email address as username option enabled does not work.
- Fixed: In message archive searching, after grid entry 100 all entries open the previous entry when viewing the message.
- Fixed: Manual date-time entry in DateTime picker control has inconsistent input behavior. Fixed: Marking a message as deleted in Mac with IMAP, then permanently deleting that message in web interface, does not reflect in EWS clients after syncing.
- Fixed: Message archive columns do not show encoded text.
- Fixed: Newly created conference rooms are not appearing in calendar source panel. Fixed: Protocol activity report shows all proctocols at 0.
- Fixed: Recurring appointments that are deleted but attendees aren't notified won't allow participants to delete those appointments.
- Fixed: Reply All includes the user in the CC if they are in the CC in the original message. Fixed: Rich Text files sent from Outlook have invalid links in email attachments.
- Fixed: Saving a draft via IMAP in eM Client causes an infinite call to messages API in web interface.
- Fixed: System admin general settings page has an active SAVE button without any changes being made to the page. Fixed: System and domain message footers are not being inserted into emails.
- Fixed: System message footers are missing. Fixed: The CC field is missing from the message headers.
- Fixed: The date-times for results when using Message Archive Search are off by UTC offset.
- Fixed: The total number of mailing list subscribers does not show when editing a mailing list with more than 1000 subscribers.
- Fixed: Unable to search for domain aliases in the domains list.
- Fixed: Weekly recurring appointments will now appear in Outlook with EWS.
Version 16.0.6369 (Jun 9, 2017)Added: Added a message header "X-Exim-Id" for better support in certain system configurations.
- Added: Incoming emails to local user aliases will get spam checked.
- Added: System level setting that allows system admins to turn off minimum browser requirements.
- Changed: A non-organizer meeting attendee can now open the event description modal. Changed: Added Safari 9 into the incompatible browser list.
- Changed: Browser autocomplete has been reenabled on login page form.
- Changed: English translation file has been restructured to remove nesting. All translation keys are now 1-level deep only.
- Changed: Only domains with an archive rule set will be shown in the message archive search domain dropdown.
- Efficiency: Significant load time improvement across most browsers by reducing Angular file size by 88%.
- Fixed: A plain text message can lose line breaks when displayed in HTML or when replied to.
- Fixed: Cannot add IPs to the IP Bypass area.
- Fixed: Certain user settings pages and calendars do not load due to DateTime format exception.
- Fixed: Contacts do not import from CSV that contain business ip, business fax, business pager, or personal fax numbers.
- Fixed: CSV and VCF contact file type extensions are case sensitive which causes the API to think they are unsupported files.
- Fixed: Cyren AV report numbers are all zeros regardless of date range.
- Fixed: Disk space usage display shown behind Task and Contact cards in certain browsers.
- Fixed: Email printing does not work in Firefox, Microsoft Edge or Internet Explorer 11. Fixed: EML files with improper formatting in a boundary's content-type header displays a blank email in web interface.
- Fixed: Forwarding a message in a shared folder does not forward any attachments.
- Fixed: In IMAP retrieval an error could occur when trying to create the deliver.txt.
- Fixed: It is possible to enter an invalid date range into the message archive search.
- Fixed: Older servers running Microsoft Security Essentials always see the Windows Defender exception alert banner.
- Fixed: Opening a message from archive search loads a blank popup window.
- Fixed: Saving a draft of a forwarded or a replied-to message with attachments does not save the attachments in the draft.
- Fixed: SmarterMail file storage opens plain text and xml documents in the browser. Fixed: Some foreign characters (e.g., Korean) have incorrect encoding when viewing an email.
- Fixed: The domains list is intermittently empty on the message archive search page. Fixed: The progress modal when renaming a folder that contains subfolders does not take the subfolder file counts into consideration.
- Fixed: Unable to edit the actions for Internal blocked senders content filter.
- Security: DKIM private keys are no longer returned with the domain settings API.
All email services will not be available during the upgrade window but web services is running as usual.
Technical Support Department