Databases is one of the important entities for the website to work normally. There is also some times that the required database may some times take up to many resources which may leads to the website to down or either showing error below is on how to optimize your databases to help your website system to work normally.
Step 1: Login to phpMyAdmin
cPanel: (Shared, Reseller, SEO, Linux Dedicated, VPS with cPanel)
Login to cPanel
- Click on the phpMyAdmin button in the Databases section.
- Plesk 10: (Windows Shared, Windows Dedicated, VPS with Plesk)
Login to Plesk
- Click on the Websites & Domains tab.
- Click on the Databases icon.
- Click on the database you want to manage.
- Click on the Webadmin icon.
Step 2: Optimize Tables