Update DNS Records using DNS Management Tools via Client Area
Modified on: Wed, 8 Apr, 2020 at 4:17 PM
NOTE: Your domain name need to register with DNS Management Tools in order to perform below action.
1. Log into Exabytes Billing System.
Exabytes Billing System using following URL:
For MY client: https://billing.exabytes.my/mypanel/clientarea.php
For US client: https://billing.exabytes.com/mypanel/clientarea.php
For SG client: https://billing.exabytes.sg/mypanel/clientarea.php
2. Upon successfully login, click at "Domains" >> "My Domains"
3. Search for the domain name that you want to update and click on "Manage Domain".
4. Then click on"DNS Management" under "Manage" navigation bar.
5. You may update your DNS records such as A record, CNAME, SPF and etc.
6. After done the update, click on "Save Changes".
Note: Only for domain name registered under OpenSRS, not apply to MYNIC domain. You may need a hosting plan for MYNIC DNS records update. Kindly email to firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.