What is Auto-Renew in our billing system means?
Our Auto-Renew function ensures an invoice is generated and sent to you 45 days prior to your domain expiration date.
Should I leave "Disable Auto-Renew" Tick or Not Tick?
When Disable Auto-Renew is Not Tick, you can avoid losing your domain(s) due to absent-mindedness because renewal invoice will be auto generated and sent to you 45 days prior to domain expiry date. However, you must make payment manually before your domain(s) will be renewed by our system.
When Disable Auto-Renew is Tick, no renewal invoice will be auto generated. You must mark your calendar so that you will not forget the domain expiry date. This might become especially troublesome when you have multiple domains with different expiry dates. This may cause your domain(s) may proceed to expiration and deletion without your knowledge.
How to check whether your domain is in Auto-Renew Status and how to disable or enable the function.
1. Kindly login into Exabytes Billing System at here.
2. You have to enter your email address which is as listed in Exabytes Billing System and your password. If you lost your password, please refers "Retrieving Your Password for Exabytes Billing System".
3. Click “My Domains” under “Domains” at the top right corner.
4. You can check your domain Auto-Renew status now. Please refer to the image below.
5. If your domain Auto Renew status is showing disable. You can enable that status through the following steps.
6. Click “Auto Renewal Status” under the blue arrow at the right side.
7. You can now either disable or enable the “Auto Renew” function now by clicking the button as shown below.