1. Launch your Microsoft Outlook 2019.
2. From Top left menu, click on FILE > make sure that Info is selected on the left> click on Add Account.
3. Enter your full email address > click on "Advanced options" > tick "Let me set up my account manually".
Then click Connect.
4. Choose account type, select IMAP.
5. Now enter your Incoming and Outgoing servers setting in their respective text boxes.
Use the respective values depending whether you want to use SSL or NON-SSL.
Incoming mail server IMAP : mail.domain.com
Outgoing mail server SMTP : mail.domain.com
(replace your OWN domain name for domain)
Incoming mail server IMAP : serverhostname.com
Outgoing mail server SMTP : serverhostname.com
(serverhostname refers to the name of the server that is hosting your website.
the server hostname can be found from your web hosting control panel server information section )
Incoming IMAP : 143
Outgoing for IMAP : 587
Incoming IMAP : 993
Outgoing for IMAP : 465
NOTE : If you choose SSL settings,check This server requires an encrypted connection (SSL) box.
8. Enter password for your email address then Click Connect.
9. Account setup is complete. Check the checkbox if you want to setup outlook mobile on phone then click Done.
Your email account now is ready to use.
Note: If you wish to edit the Account Setting , you may proceed with below step
1. File> Account Setting> Click on your email address> Repair.
2. Click Advanced Options > Let me repair my account manually.
Then click Repair.
3. Ensure that the settings for Incoming and Outgoing are correct. If it is wrong, update accordingly.
4. Once all the details are updated, click Repair.
You are done. Your email has been added to Outlook 2019!