Plesk, who have recently amped up their features via extensions that increase business-critical functionality and innovation. This guide will show you how to manage Plesk extensions (install, disable, remove )
Installing a Plesk extension
1. Plesk extensions are manageable by Plesk administrator only. Log in to Plesk as an 'admin' user and click Extensions on the left.
2. In the search bar on the right, start typing an extension name. When the extension appears in the list, click on it.
3. Click Get it free to begin the installation.
Enabling/Disabling a Plesk extension
1. Switch to the My Extensions tab and click on the extension name.
2. Click More > Enable/Disable (depending on the current extension status).