Plesk provides support for multiple PHP versions and handler types out of the box. To install a specific PHP version on the server or remove one from the server, follow these steps:
1. Log in to Plesk
2. Click into Tools & Settings and click Updates (Updates and Upgrades).
3. On the Updates and Upgrades page, click Add/Remove Components.
4. On the Add/Remove Components page expand:
5. Installed PHP versions are marked with a green checkbox icon, and those currently not installed with a red cross icon. Select the PHP versions you want to install by clicking the corresponding icon > Install. Select the PHP versions you want to remove by clicking the corresponding icon > Remove.
6. Click Continue to complete the update.
* Whenever a PHP version is installed, Plesk automatically configures the standard PHP handler types (CGI, FastCGI, PHP-FPM) for it.