What is the impact when server disk space is full? Data can't be written to the server such as :-
1. The incoming email will be rejected.
2. The database operation will be down.
3. Not able to upload data to the server through FTP and website's application ( For example, WordPress, Joomla, etc ).
Server disk space example view
Steps to analyze disk usage :-
1. Log into WHM.
2. Locate Server Disk Space from WHM.
3. Check all account disk space usage.
4. Narrow down disk usage per account by entering cPanel of the particular account and click Disk Usage icon ( at cPanel account menu. ).
5. Analyze disk usage per cPanel account.
Strategy - View website content, database and email usage which normally consuming disk space.
6. Disk Space cleanup
- Remove unwanted ( temporary or testing ) website application files & folders.
- Remove unwanted MySQL database.
- Request email account user to delete old data from Webmail. ( https://YourDomain.com/webmail )
Please engage with our technical support with a billable technical assistance to analyze the disk usage.
The working scope include :-
1. Analyzing Disk Space usage.
2. Provide the Disk Space usage summary. ( What kind of data utilizing high space. )
3. Recomendation to clean up disk space
- Delete unwanted data,
- Upgrade to a higher disk space subscription.