Besides Email and SMS reminders, TimeSync allows users to send reminders through WhatsApp to invitees or clients. Here is how you set it up.
1. From the dashboard, select the event.
2. Under the edit meeting, navigate to Notifications.
3. Scroll down to the 'Text reminders' section. Switch the toggle button to enable it. Click on 'Customize' to edit the content of your WhatsApp reminder.
4. Here, choose reminder type and edit the content of your WhatsApp reminder and personalize them with placeholders such as Customer Name, Customer Email, and a Reschedule Link.
5. Besides customizing the content, you can also determine when the reminder will be sent to your invitees. Click 'Add Reminder' to add your timings.
6. Do not forget to hit the 'Update' button to save all settings.