1) To use Weebly, you must be an existing user of any of the following Exabytes Linux hosting plans.
- EBiz Beginner Linux
- Xtudent Linux
- EBiz Home Linux
- EBiz Plus Linux
- EBiz Plus Unlimited Linux
- EBiz Gold Linux
- EBiz Gold Unlimited Linux
- Linux Semi Dedicated Server
- EBiz Cloud Hosting
- Clever Hosting
- EBiz Power
2) Log in to your hosting account cPanel. Click on the Weebly icon.
3) Select the Primary domain/Subdomain/Addon domain that you want Weebly to connect to. Click “Add” button.
Important Note: Each Weebly site builder account connects to ONLY One (1) domain name -- your primary domain, subdomain or addon domain. Your subdomain or addon domain must be created in cPanel prior to this step. If you already have websites online, we recommend you connect a NEW subdomain or addon domain to the Weebly account. This step prevents the possible risk of the new Weebly site interrupting your existing websites.
4) Choose "Exabytes Weebly Beginner".
Important Note: DON’T change the domain name in the “Domain” field in the ‘Additional Information Required’ section.
6) Click “Checkout”. Choose any payment method and complete the order. Don't worry, you wont be charged for anything.
7) Your free Weebly account will be set up within 48 business hours. Once your Weebly account has set up, you will receive an email notification. Then you may access and enjoy your new Weebly free account through your hosting account's cPanel.