- Let's say your domain is domain.com.
- You install a E-Commerce and put in a directory called domain.com/commerce/.
- You can turn the directory commerce into a sub-domain by
adding it as a sub-domain from your Control Panel.
- Now you can access your E-Commerce as either domain.com/commerce OR commerce.domain.com
- You have several domains domain.com, domain.org, domain.biz and domain.net.
- domain.com is the domain of your website and you
want to add domain.org, domain.biz and domain.net.
- You want them both to go to the same place. In other words, when
someone types either domain.com,domain.org, domain.biz or domain.net they will go to the same page(s) on your
- In order to have additional parked domains you need to purchase the
- You have two domains domain.com and addondomain.com.
- You want the two domains to be totally separate/independent websites.
- In order to have additional add-on domains you need to purchase the