Firstly, the domain nameserver need to be updated as below so that it is pointing to our FREE DNS ZONE. Kindly allow 18-72 hours for domain DNS propagation period before it is fully resolved.
**If your domain name already attached to existing DNS Zone records, it is advisable for you to follow the "Part 2" first before you proceed to update the domain nameserver to minimize the downtime.
For domain under Exabytes.my and Exabytes.com
For domain under Exabytes.sg
For .my domain name, please contact domain Technical Contact for assistance on domain name server update. You may check your domain Technical Contact here.
Next, in order to manage your domain via the client area, kindly follow this steps as listed below:
1. Log into our client area billing system at
MY: Please log in here
US: Please log in here
SG: Please log in here
2. On top of the menu, Click > Domains > Manage DNS.
3. Click Add New Zone and fill in your domain name which you would like to setup.
4. Optional: You may then insert the IP for your server which is assigned to your hosting plan where you would like this domain to be pointed to.
5. Your domain DNS zones will be showing up on the bottom of the list.
6. Click on Edit (Pencil icon) and add the TXT records.
7. Login to Google Account and get your TXT record. Copy the TXT record.
8. Click on Add Record in DNS zone. Select TXT for record type. Enter the domain name for Name field and paste the TXT record in RDATA field.
9. Click Add Record and Save Changes.
If user have any issue for TXT record updates, may let us know by submitting case to [email protected]