WebsitePanel offers the ability to password protect your files and folders using secured folders.
1. Login to your WebsitePanel via http://cp.domain.com.
2. Select the Hosting Package such as RW1000 Windows Reseller Plan.
3. Select the Web Sites option at the Web & Applications category.
4. When you reach the Web Sites page, you may click on your domain (eg, domain.com).
5. Next, select Secured Folders tab followed by clicking Enable Secured Folders.
6. After that, you may click on the Add Folder to to add secured folder.
7. Moreover, you have to Name the folder and select the Folder Paths.
8. Tick on which User/Group have the privilige to access the folder.
9. Click Save to Save it.
If you do not create secured user/ group yet, you may follow article below to create them :