To Set E-Mail Forwarding in WebSite Panel:
1. Login to your Website Panel via http://cp.domain.com or through http://serverhostname.com.
2. Under the "Hosting Spaces", click on your Hosting Plan name such as
"EBiz Plus Windows" or "RW1000 Windows Resseller Plan".
3. Click on "Accounts" under "POP/IMAP Email" category to proceed.
4. Select the E-Mail account that you wish to perform this function (eg. [email protected]).
5. Scroll down and find "Autoresponder filed, insert the "Subject" and "Message".
You can either tick the box to enable "Autoresponder" or untick to disable "Autoresponder".
Remember to click "Save" to save the changes you have just made.
Note: Autoresponder function is useful when you are out off your office,
this function help you to inform the sender that you currently unavailabe.