This guideline prepared for user who subscribe SPAM Expert (Advanced Incoming SPAM Protection) service and wish to check system quarantine incoming mail.
1. Enter SPAM Expert dashboard via client area. If user is not familiar with
this then may refer to the below guideline:
(How To Enter SPAM Expert Dashboard) Please click here.
2. Once enter, click on "Spam Quarantine" button under "Incoming" session.
3. User may now lead to a page which list down all recent quarantine incoming mail.
4. To check in more precise, user may click on drop down list of serch element and select preferable filter criteria.
May either go for "Sender" or "Recipient" and enter sender or recipient email under "Search column".
5. Filled the check criteria and proceed to click on "Search".
6. Allowed system to have few second to process needed data and it shall list
the result based on specify criteria.