Let’s Encrypt is a free service which enables the users to use it for 90 days to encrypt the domain’s sensitive data. After 90 days, it has to be renewed which can be done automatically using Scheduled Task.
1. Login into Plesk Control Panel.
2. Click Website & Domains.
3. Select the domain that you want to install the SSL certificate. Scroll down and select the option SSL/TLS Certificate > click Get it free button on the Let’s Encrypt
4. Enter your email address in the field box.
Ensure the ‘Include the “www” subdomain for the domain and each selected alias’ box is checked.
Click the Install button.
Mostly you will not need to enable the “Secure the wildcard domain (including www and webmail)”.
However, if you really want to install wildcard SSL certificate, please go Wildcard SSL certificate.
5. Once the installation is completed, you will be returned to the hosting page.
A success message will let you know the process is completed.
6. Click on the Hosting Settings.
7. Under the Security section, ensure these options are enabled and selected.
Permanent redirect from HTTP to HTTPS
Let's Encrypt Certificate
You are done! Users can now browse the website with https without warning anymore.