a) Outlook for IOS
- Download Outlook for iOS from the iOS App Store and then open it. The icon looks like this:
Note: If you have a work account that requires the Intune Company Portal app, install it from the App Store before setting up Outlook for iOS.
- If it's your first time using Outlook for iOS, enter your full email address, then tap Add Account.
- If not, open the Menu > tap Settings > Add Account > Add Email Account.
- Enter your email account password and tap Sign In.
- If multi-factor authentication is enabled, verify your identity.
- Accept any prompts for permission you may receive.
- Swipe through the features and you're now ready to use Outlook for iOS!
b) Office on iPad and iPhone
- There are two ways to get Office on your iPhone:
- Tap the button below to install the new Office app for iOS that combines Word, Excel, and PowerPoint into a single app, which introduces new mobile-centric features to view, edit, and share files without the need to switch between multiple apps.
- When prompted to help us improve your Office mobile experience, tap Yes to opt in, or No to opt out.
- Tap Turn on Notifications to enable alerts, or tap Not Now to set your preference later.
- After you sign in, your account is automatically added to the current app, as well as any other Office apps that are installed on your iPhone or iPad.
- To add another account or a cloud service, like OneDrive or Dropbox, tap Open > Add a Place.
- If you're using OneNote on your iPhone or iPad, tap your profile picture in the upper left corner, and then tap Storage Accounts.
- Choose the cloud service that you want to add.
- Enter the email address and password to sign into your preferred service. You're all set!