How to Enable/Disable Mail Forwarding Function
What is Mail Forwarding ?
Every mail that you received will be auto sent to another mail.
Step to Enable/Disable Mail Forwarding
1. Kindly login to your MSP Control Panel account.
2. Click on the “Mail” logo under “POP/IMAP Email” to proceed.
3. Choose and click on the mail that you wish to enable / disable Auto-Response function.
4. You can fill in the mail address that you wish to forward.
5. Remember to click “Save” to save the changes that you have made.