1. Login to cPanel.
2. Search for Web Disk under FILES category, click on it.
3. From Create an Additional Web Disk Account, fill in Username, Password and choose the
Directory. Please choose the Permissions and check the Enable Digest Authentication
if you are using Windows 7,Windows 8 or Windows 10. Press Create.
4. Once create the Web Disk user, click Access Web Disk.
5. If you are using Windows 10, kindly select windows 10 from the drop down menu.
6. Although able to create Web Disk on Windows OS, but we also found that it might be not
compatible with Windows OS. Web Disk is more suitable for Mac OS or Linux OS, Windows
OS might get the error stated that unable connect to server or network problem. Please
understand that this is bug from Windows but not server problem. If you encounter this kind
of issue, we suggest switch to FTP client to upload or download webfiles.
Note: Windows Vista®, Windows® 7, and Windows® 8 require Digest Authentication support to be enabled in order to access your Web Disk over a clear text, unencrypted connection. If the server has an SSL certificate signed by a recognized certificate authority and you are able to make an SSL connection over port 2078, you do not need to enable this.