To run different .Net Framework versions from your application pool,
you shall create a virtual directories and assign the mentioned application pool
(virtual directories) as different .Net Framework version.
1. Login to your Website Panel via http://cp.domain.com or through http://serverhostname.com.
2. Under the "Hosting Spaces", click on your Hosting Plan name such as
"EBiz Plus Windows" or "RW1000 Windows Resseller Plan".
3. Click on "Web Sites" under "Web & Applications" to proceed to the next step .
4. Click on your domain/website to proceed to the next step
5. Click on "Virtual Dirs" tabs, then you can either click "Create Directory" to create new directory
or select existing Virtual Directory.
6. Fill in the directory name and select the folder.
8. Look for the Extension tab. Click on the "ASP.NET" drop box and select the version.
Remember to click "Update" and will be updated successfully.