This article will depict on how to view and manage e-mail disk space usage in cPanel
With this feature, you can delete messages from accounts that match a set of specific criteria.
1) Login to cPanel via http://domain.com/cpanel
If you do not know how to login to your cPanel account , may refer to this step.
2) In the EMAIL section of the cPanel home screen, click Email Disk Usage
3) On the Email Disk Usage page, select the e-mail account you want to view from the Account list combo box :
4) For each folder in the e-mail account, you can view the following statistics:
- The number of messages.
- The disk usage amount.
5) To free disk space, under , click .
6) Under , select one of the following filters to use for the messages you want to delete: