1) Login into Exabytes Billing System at here
2) Click on "Contacts/Sub-Accounts" under your name.
3) From "My Details" page, information such as personal detail, contacts and address can be updated. On the "Default Billing Contact", there is a list box to choose which contact(s) will be used as default. There are options whether you would like to subscribe as below for the primary E-Mail account.
4) On the "Add New Contact" tab, additional contacts can be added. Personal details including E-Mail address, name and phone number can be added.
The vital parts to take note is "Email Preferences". From the "Email Preferences", there are 5 types of emails which can be define the role of the additional contact added. it can be explained as below.
6) On " Manage Contacts" tab, information of additional contact(s) which have been added can be altered.
7) On "Change Password" tab, password to login to this Billing System can be altered.
Note: Its important to remove the contact if there’s any changes.