1. Login into Plesk.
2. Look at the left hand side navigation bar and click Users.
3. After reaching the Users page, choose an account that you wish to edit and click it.
4. After entering your account you may click Change Settings to proceed to edit.
5. You may start to edit the several user information on this page which consist of :
a. General Information
- You may change your General Information on this page.
b. Contact Details
- You may edit user Contact Details in the contact details page.
c. User roles and permission
- If you wish to edit user roles or permission, first you have to click edit beside the
Application User in your user name page.
- Next, you will reach the Application User page then you may edit the User role name
followed by the user rights to control the function inside Plesk.
6. At last, you must click OK or Apply whenever you edit any page of the details to
complete your process.