1. Login to your Plesk control panel. Click Wordpress.
2. Click the Install button.
3. For the Installation Path, specify the URL that you want your Wordpress to
be installed to. If you want Wordpress to be installed on the main domain, leave the
last field of the installation path as blank. Fill in the Website title. For the Wordpress
Administrator, key in the Username and Password. This will be used by you or your
administrator whenever an edit to the website. Fill in the email as well. Once
everything has been filled, click the Install button.
4. Wait for the installation process. This may take a few minutes.
5. This message will be displayed once the installation is complete.
6. If you want to install plugins, click the Install Plugins button. Otherwise, you
may click the No, thanks button.
7. Wordpress has been successfully installed on the directory!