- Business notifications are separate from backup status emails and are designed to be helpful for business operators and other responsible managers.
- You can enable or disable business notifications for any given account in Acronis Backup Cloud. When enabled, business notifications will be sent to the specified e-mail address in the account.
- Business notification emails are comprised of the following notice types sent to the e-mail specified in the account and include:
- Quota management notifications (quota excess, overage excess etc.)
- Data center notifications (maintenance windows, software updates etc.)
- Monthly usage reports (generated automatically on the 2nd day of each month)
- To switch business notifications on or off:
- In the account management console, double-click the account for which you want to adjust notifications to open the Settings panel.
- The toggle switch for Business Notifications is found here in the account settings.