To recover a physical machine (with backup management web interface)
1. Select the backed-up machine.
2. Click Recovery.
3. Select a recovery point. Note that recovery points are filtered by location.
If the machine is offline, the recovery points are not displayed. Do any of the following:
- If the backup location is cloud or shared storage (i.e. other agents can access it), click Select machine, select a target machine that is online, and then select a recovery point.
- Select a recovery point on the Backups tab.
- Recover the machine as described in "How to Restore OS to A New Machine or to A Machine which Does Not Boot".
4. Click Recover > Entire machine.
The software automatically maps the disks from the backup to the disks of the target machine.
- To recover to another physical machine, click Target machine, and then select a target machine that is online.
- If the disk mapping fails, recover the machine as described in "How to Restore OS to A New Machine or to A Machine which Does Not Boot". The media enables you to choose disks for recovery and to map the disks manually.
5. Click Start recovery.
6. Confirm that you want to overwrite the disks with their backed-up versions. Choose whether to restart the